14 May 2008

[621] The Bat Cave (^_^) - 2008/05/15 (Thu)

Sorry to get everybody worried... Even I'm not sure why I've been having these nightmares lately.

On days when my physical condition is bad, I don't try anything unreasonable, and I take things at my own pace, but still. I take my sleeping hours seriously, too.

Plus, my sleep quality is ultra-good. I get into bed, and in an instant I am passed out alseep. (^_^) But for some reason, every night I have a nightmare, and I wake up drenched in sweat...

Yeeeah, I must have picked up something evil along the way. (*angry*) For now, I'll toss around some purifying salt. (^_^)


At any rate, it's really cold... Where the heck is spring...

Everyone please be careful not to catch colds and things...

P.S. The damage from the 'Szechuan Earthquake' gets sadder by the day...

We might be restricted in what we can do, but there shouldn't be any limit to what we can do as fellow Asians.

Even now, even if you're just one person, don't stop praying for the rescue of the survivors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. purifying salt works...

thanks for translating, as ever ^_^v

雪の華 said...

;[ yesh the earthquake was so sad T_T
It happened around central china and they felt it all the way in taiwan (which is like on the most southern part of the country) and hong kong, and some bordering countries too ~.~
Theres this mother who died protecting her 3 months old baby in her arms while the whole building fell on her back. The baby was sleeping peacefully when they found the body of the woman. And then in the baby's blanket, they found the woman's cellphone with a message that the woman typed during her last moments: "baby, remember that mom will always love u"
T___T it was so saaadd