19 May 2008

[622] Monja Monja - 2008/05/19 (Mon)

"Monja" is questionable when you look at the picture. (^^;) I totally love it that way... (*major (^^;)*)

These 2~3 days of nice weather has me almost feeling good. Thanks to that, I've even made some progress at work, but, well, when I thought I might like to go out tomorrow, there's another typhoon... (^^;)

My timing recently has been beyond bad...

Spring this year seemed short, didn't it... We seem to have rushed right into the rainy season with this raining for days on end thing...

When it clears up next time, I will definitely go out. (^_^)

Well then well then.


[ monja is a creepy pancake thing. i'm under the impression that it doesn't normally look so ... greul-ly. (^^;)

edit: okay, so maybe it is supposed to be greul-ly. still, it does look questionable. (^_^)
]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Monja is sort of gruel-y. It's a little like okonomiyaki, but it doesn't form a solid pancake and you eat it while it's still sort of runny. It's very delicious though!

Anonymous said...

*lol* am I the only one here who thinks it looks as delicios as it is hehe:-)