13 May 2008

[620] Lately... - 2008/05/14 (Wed)


The weather's been strange, hasn't it... It's not even the rainy season, but there's been clouds and rain...

Thanks to that, my physical condition is not remarkably excellent... (^^;) How is everyone doing? Really chilly... It's spring, but...

Besides, maybe because I'm so stressed out over here I'm practically unconcious, I wake up every day with nightmares. (^^;) Then I wake up feeling like crap...

This shot, it's not any change of mood, but eventually I'll be 'Demon Hikkikomori' ... (^_^)



... So crashing is no good? (bwhahah) *

P.S. There was an earthquake in China... It made me think, The weather's bee so weird lately, maybe Japan's going to have one soon too? Praying for happiness in the next world for those who dies and a speedy recovery for those who survived, We should make provisions for what may come...


[ * in this case, ochi, which i translated as crashing as in falling over dead asleep, also means punchline, so this sentence is a pun also meaning 'So the punchline is no good?' ]

No comments: