28 May 2008

[628] Long time, no live testing (^_^) - 2008/05/29 (Thu)

I thought that it would be hot and seem like summer in a little while, and it's raining again... Aaah, substitutes. (^_^)

Whenever it rains, my body gets all heavy, so I've become a sort of human weather forecaster. (^^;) Ah, heavy... Eventually it'll fall... I hope. (^_^)

So, it's been a while, but I've been quietly doing some live testing. (^_^) So far I've tried every single supplement available, and just to mention the recent ones, there's been black oolong tead, black vinegar, tomato juice, maka... etc, I've tried everything from beginning to end,

but, these are of the health food and supplement groups, and on their own, like this, the manifestation of the benefits are hard to see clearly. You feel like you're getting thin, you feel like your body is looking good, but when you rely on feelings many things become facts... (^^;)

So, you know, this time I found something! On the net (^_^) I found something that is supposed to lower your body weight by 6-10 kilos in 2 weeks ~ 1 month. (^_^)

Eh? Another trick, you say? Yeah, well, it's two weeks, so we'll swiftly see if it's not a winner, now won't we. (^_^)

In the event that my beautiful flab is repulsed after two weeks, I'll stealthily tell you all what supplement it is. (^_^)

Even if there is no such reaction, I'll consider my feelings on the matter, so please be gentle. (^_^)

For the time being, I'm restricted to one meal a day and no drinking, although this isn't really a change...

Well then well then, pray for efficacy~ (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loosing weight again You? when will it stop? he's like a girl...you look fine YOU!!!!

sontsi said...

okay he's getting far too serious..