26 May 2008

[623] A continuation of the food stuffs, but... - 2008/05/22 (Thu)

The day before yesterday, my friend treated me to a meal in thank for some car photos I took the other day.

Sounds like my cooking master is some kind of rickshawman, doesn't it. Of course, he does have some powerful arms. (^_^)

As ever, his cooking senses are incredibile, and somehow, in his healthy goals, he doesn't use any meat at all.

Well, I was quite satisfied on the road home, but maybe because it was centered on vegetables, my digestion was good, and I was hungry again in the middle of the night. (^_^)

Yeah, my gas milage is pretty rotten... (^^;)

Finally, I couldn't take it any more, and I got up for a late night ramen snack. (*big (^^;)*)

Then, you know, I don't know if it was food poisoning or some miserable thing, and all night long I was writhing in agony, painful pain. (T_T)

Thanks to that, I was weak all day long, and yesterday's plans were completely canceled... (^^;)

Now, my stomach is gradually recovering, and I can easily down 'Udon.' (^_^)

And now you're thinking, Udon again?! Wasn't he eating nothing but yakiudon not too long ago. (^_^)

When your body is weak, warm udon is good for you!! Well, there's no evidence for that, but still. (^^;) I eat it when I have a cold, too.

When I subjected this udon to a light investigation, digestion of it seems especially easy on the stomach.

That can become a reason before you know it... (^_^)

This thing's getting long, but (^^;) I'll soon put a stop to late night ramen snacks. (*oh yes*) They're especially tasty after a drink, but still...

Next time I'll have udon! (^_^)

No comments: