06 May 2008

[618] Nice weather, huh... (^^;) - 2008/05/07 (Wed)

Just when I was about to give up, the weather clears up splendidly. (^^;)

Too bad I was in the studio the entire time. (^_^)

It's alright though... I went out on a weekday when there was no one around... well, I was eager to console myself. (^_^)

Did everyone have a nice rest? Those of you who took trips, did you make wonderful memories? Let's all go for it together from this week on with a thoroughly refreshed spirits.

Next up is the OBon holiday. (^_^)

Well, I usually consider those days Hell Days, but. (bwahahah)

Well then well then~

P.S. The day the season changed? I found another pimple... I popped straight away... It was all shiny for a while... (*angry*)


[ ok, we'll skip over the actual post and leave our comment on what everyone's really thinking: what the hell kind of (flowery? hokey? All-Out European?) wallpaper is THAT yuu-san? (^_^) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be an Asian thing; my grandmother (born and raised in Vietnam) has similar wallpaper in some parts of her house.