11 May 2008

[619] Earth Quake Report (bwahahah) - 2008/05/09 (Fri)

Two consecutive days of irregular comings and goings...

Today I thought I'd have a lie down, and went straight and got into bed. (^^;)

I thought I heard some kind of earth tremor. Like, grrgrrrgrrgrr.

Those of you who commute to work, are you alright? I wonder if it had any influence on the train schedule...

Ah... Somehow my eyes were completely open...


[ someone asked about what software/add-ons i use to translate, and since my early onset Alheimer's (^_^) has prevented me from remembering which post that was on, i shall borrow this space, as yuu so often says, to pimp my tools. OmegaT for the main a -> b process (and also for auto-translating phrases i've already translated, go awesome program features) + rikai-chan for a little pop-up with a translation of (m)any words that i haven't yet learned. if you've got firefox, i highly recommend rikai-chan. it'll at least give you an idea of what a page is about~ ]

No comments: