27 May 2008

[627] Boy!! Two whole years!! - 2008/05/27 (Tue)

As expected everyone dislikes reptiles it seems... (^^;)

But if you get the chance, you should definitely get up your courage and try to touch one. Just restrict yourselves to pets. (^_^)

I was wondering what would make a good subject to photograph when I buy a macro lens, and I thought I'd go to my friend's house and see if he'd let me take some photos again,

but for now I'll hold back on the upload. (^_^)

P.S. How did it manage to be this many years... Everyone always leaves me words of thanks, but the I'm the one who should be thanking you.

Without everyone's support, I would have had no reason to continue this far.

I'm thinking we should go forward even from here, laughing together, crying together, doing all kinds of things together.

'Thanks for the past, and also thanks for the future.'

Man~ still, I've grown even in these two years... (^^;) The growth's been nothing but 'flab' but still... (bwahahah)

From now on, I'll do things at a rich laid-back pace.


Thanks so much for sticking with me.

Well then well then~



[ zomg, two years! well, ladies and gentlemen, allow me to take this opportunity to thank you, too, for all the support you've given your lowly neighborhood translator. as long as he keeps writing, i'll keep translating! ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dedicated translating, we really appreciate it! :D

And congratulations to You on making it for two years, it's always so much fun to read his blogs, especially with the pictures he adds as well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! We love it! We are here with you, faithfully--have been since the begining--even if we don't comment all the time.