10 February 2008

[569] The Nori Effect - 2008/02/06 (Wed)

When I went to Korea last year, I bought some nori as a souvenier, but then I also got it as a gift from a friend, and before I knew it, I had a huge stock of nori...

So, lately, whenever I'm hungry, instead I gnaw on some nori instead of snacking between meals, but when I tried to investigate its effectiveness and stuff on the net, it turns out this stuff is absurdly good for your body.

First off, one sheet of nori contains half your dietary fiber.
Vitamin A ... A lot more than spinich... That'll put your stomach in order.
Vitamin B1 ... As much as approximately 30 sardines... To recover from fatigue.
Vitamin B2 ... 20 glasses of milk... Obesity prevention.
Vitamin B12 ... Contained in most seaweed... Anemia prevention.
Vitamin C ... More than lemons... Effective for beautiful skin.
EPA ... Blood flow.
Taurin ... Lowers cholesterol.
Calcium ... Irritation prevention.

Might it be a super nutrient food? I'm wondering how many people are familiar with this kind of health food... Plus, it's delicious. (^_^)

I'll try this for a while instead of supplements. (^_^) Let's all have a meal together. (^_^)


[ nori being dried seaweed, of the type you wrap sushi with. frankly, i'd never considered eating it by itself before... ]

2 comments:

Ally said...

I used to eat nori a lot. It's yummy. I should pick some up. I didn't know it was that good for you!

雪の華 said...

You've never tried it? :O *shock**shock*
^^ you should try it~ it tastes really good 8D