21 February 2008

[575] I forgot to eat puffer fish - 2008/02/20 (Wed)

at the beginning of the year. (^_^)

Even the taste of the puffer fish by itself is white, so I think there are pros and cons, but

after all is said and done, zousui is the answer!! * The good flavor of the raw materials, even though they are combined however you like, kuu~, I just can't do it.

Of course, I was plenty good at the promised sake fillet. (^_^)

As expected, I'm totally exhausted this week, so this is a maintainence thing. (^_^)

P.S. Is everyone alright? Yesterday, I crashed before I even knew it. Of course, I did over-do the skiing a little... (^_^)

Well then well then~


[ * zousui is a rice gruel thing with veggies, fish and soy sause. also, my views shot up pretty much overnight the other day, so, you know, welcome all you new freaks who were interested to know how his ski trip went. (^_^) ]

No comments: