25 February 2008

[577] A&V Festival - 2008/02/23 (Sat)

It's become the era of the BlueRay, so I went out for just a bit. (^_^)

Here, they have yearly maker pitches as well as demos and seminars going on a timetable, and this year, heading for a future generation of A&V, they'll probably be showing so many amazing visuals and sounds, I was getting all trembly just thinking about it,

when right there on the brochure, wh, what? 'Today's ticket distribution has ended.'

... GAAAH!! (T_T)

Hu... Well fine then... Thanks to that, I'll just keep my greed in check, too. (^_^)

There was no time to see, so I only got to see the exhibition booth, and then go right back home, but for people who are interested, you might be better off trying EARLY in the morning. It's your chance to touch the latest goods!

Well then, have a good weekend~

No comments: