19 February 2008

[574] I'm home~ - 2008/02/18 (Mon)

Everyone, during those two cold days, you truly held out well.

And during that situation with everyone's snowmen, everyone really went for it, huh. (*praise*)

This year for sure, thanks to training and my commanding officer, I've avoided muscle pain somehow, but my back and my neck are otherwise crumbling, so I'll be doing some zealous maintenance for a while.

Man~ this year was really quick, though. Since that last ball game fight with Satan-sama. (^_^) Well, we recovered the balls eventually, but. (*grin*)

All my teammates plunged in with 'You-san!! Get ready!!' (*wry smile*) Truly, thank you for pushing laid-back me. Somehow, Satan-sama was able to gain a victory over us, huh. Let's all go for it and aim for a big victory next year.

Also, to the team that won overall victory, true congratulations. Please keep up your daily diligence in your provisions. (^_^)

In closing, everyone who participated, I earnestly hope you don't get a cold or anything, and steadily rest your body. I look forward to meeting with in Shirogane next year, too.

P.S. Ah, my Billy post... I forgot to do it... (^^;) Maaan... I didn't make it, even with a day of sleep before hand. (bwahahah)

Great job everyone!!

3 comments:

雪の華 said...

Sigh~ I wish I lived in Japan so I could stalk them when they were snow ball fighting 8D``

Anonymous said...

wait..everyone..snowball fight..does not compute D: i wanna snowball fight with You-sama >.>

Ally said...

Ah, I wish I could have gone.

Though, I think that each time I hear about these things.