13 February 2008

[572] This stupid cold - 2008/02/11 (Mon)

is really popular... I've gotten extremely well. Sorry for making everyone worry. m(._.)m

As expected, the hot sake was effective. (^_^)

I've been at it a while, forging my body, but in addition to the holidays that ruin my physical condition, these one day celebrations rebound me in one stroke. (^^;)

Well, thanks to that, I take in what nutrients I can, and try to beat back those cold germs. (^_^)

Lately, with the days whipping back and forth between warm and cold, it's been pretty easy to destroy my physical condition.

Let's all be carefull, shall we? People who have a cold right now, please take care of yourselves.

P.S. Somehow, it's always Paburon. *


[ * paburon is a japanese cough medicine/throat lozenge ]

No comments: