27 February 2008

[580] Mm? - 2008/02/27 (Wed)

Who's that? (^_^)

Oooh, right, it's a copy robot. (^_^)

Well, leaving the jokes aside, my anniversary is coming around again, isn't it. Can't-stick-with-anything me (^^;) and it's already been a year and nine months...?

My being able to continue like this is really thanks to you all. (^_^)

Now, instead of saying I touch everyone's lives, I myself am the one being healed by everyone. (^_^)

I hope this place continues forever...

P.S. I know it's a little late, but, this year's a leap year, isn't it. Things like this always feel like a bonus day. (^_^)


[ i've been thinking of making a links page for this diary, what do you guys think? ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm cool~

Anonymous said...

yes yes link page!
thank you so much for translating! ^^

Ally said...

*looks at layout she just made* ... Woah. Great minds think alike in choosing pictures~