25 February 2008

[578] The Sequel - 2008/02/24 (Sun)

Man oh man, everyone, there are some wonderful maniacs here, aren't there? (^_^) I'm already envious of the future generations.

In order to cancel out yesterday's distress, today I went out for a little viewing at the big department store. (^_^)

Actually, I used to have a 100 inch projector screen, but eventually, I went out and bought a convenient television, so I've been dreaming, like When will I get a home theater again!! (^_^)

So, with all the saturation recently of televisions and projectors, and full high definition, when I go to look, I wonder when I'll buy,

and also, the images are so gorgeous they make me sick. (^_^) Stuff was so clear and sharp that it felt like I could just reach out and touch it.

I don't have the essential projector, but Victor's got their HD100, right? There wasn't too much difference between that image and the others'. Well, the price was about 800,000 yen, but... (T_T) *

Although, just 2~3 years ago, a full high def projector was how many millions of yen, and it's getting cheaper, but


Frankly... I can't buy it. (^^;)

Incidentally, for a full high definition, 10,000 is about a reasonable selling price. And they're still plenty pretty.

For people interested in projectors, definitely relish the big screen revival. You can enjoy movies in a different way from a normal television.

As for me, I have days of battle to wage with my greed... (^_^) Of course, it's pointless to even look. (^^;)

P.S. Speaking of greed, I touched the Air, too. (^_^) It's so thin and light, I seriously couldn't beleive it~ It was a really good feeling.


[ * that's about 8,000! yikes! Also, the Mac Air, for those of you who haven't had the pleasure, is the thinnest notebook computer you would ever hope to lay eyes on. of course, it only had one USB port, and no ethernet port, and it's RAM is soldered onto the motherboard, but it has wifi, and it has one of those fancy new solid state flash drives, so if you're one of those creepy Mac people, definitely check it out. zehi, as YOUkun would say. ]

5 comments:

Ally said...

I don't... understand the Air. D= It's thin and light, but so little space! To each their own though.

Oh You, you silly AV otaku.

haru said...

I love it when he goes off on one of his technological spiels; it's just so cute and adorkable!!! Especially when it's Mac related, too ... >:3 *Mac user/lover*

Thanks sooo much for the translations. (: I recently came upon your site and spent the last week or two reading from the very beginning, so now I'm all caught up and possibly even more in love w/ him. :D

雪の華 said...

omigod I wanna touch the air too >o<
It looks sooo cooolllll
It's so thin that its unbelievable... *_* u can even fit it in one of those big envelopes :O

meredeth said...

... you read every entry ... christ, that's like an entire novel. good thing he's a fun read, i guess. (^_^) congratulations~

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooh he touched the air!!!
I wanna too...
Hm...giving me the clue how much he got paid as member of gackt-job when he can't afford buying those things...
Satan-san know his next year christmas present at least...XD