10 February 2008

[570] Hay fever??? - 2008/02/09 (Sat)

Two ~ three days my nose hasn't stopped running, so I was thinking, am I developing hay fever? but when I thought about it, it seems like some kind of cold. (^^;)

As someone who gets a cold every time the seasons change, this season, the target was do not catch a cold.

Mysteriously, even enduring the initial symptoms for however long, I didn't recover until my my fever slowly appeared... I took some medicine, I ate nurtritiously, but I only managed to delay the advance of the cold, and my predisposition to diseases has landed me in bed after all.

Even Billy will have to hold off for a while... (^_^) If the consecutive holidays don't work, I'll have to obediently see a doctor...

Everyone, please, take care of yourself. I definitely have to get better for next week, too...

Well then well then~

No comments: