21 February 2008

[576] A full moon, huh~ - 2008/02/22 (Fri)

It's about this time when I want to transform into a wolf... (bwahahah) Good evening, everyone, and sheep. (^_^)

For my all-important maintenance, while I've been eating only delicious foods, there was a 'flab' revival, before I could even say Woah Woah. (^^;)

Even so, when I went to the chiropractor the other day, he judged me, 'Until you a completely healed, no more body forging!!' ... (^^;)

Long-long Billy, I was thinking of reviving him... (T_T)

Well, for a while, I can persevere with stretches, I guess. Also, I'd better bear in mind a daily simple diet. (^_^)

Thanks to overeating. (bwahahah) It was recovery from an extreme physical condition, but still.

When you get tired, everyone, please eat to your heart's content. (^_^) More than anything, your body is your capital~

P.S. I'd better stow my Wii Fit, too, huh... (bwahahah)


[ i need a doctor who tells me not to excercise! (^_^) ]

2 comments:

雪の華 said...

ahahaha "and sheep" xD

>.< im gaining back the weight that i lost too - -;;
SIGH~~~~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for translating all this for us. Mr You is so funny.