26 February 2008

[579] Oh yeah, - 2008/02/26 (Tue)

it's a little late, but I forgot to introduce you; this is a present from Satan. (^^;)

Bad luck this year? notwithstanding, it was no surprise. Of course, last year, he saw right through me, so. (^_^)

Well, but still, every year for two weeks before and after my birthday, I can't be brought down by seriousness. (^_^) Since I had such a severely painful experience. (^_^) Maaan, this year, everything was really good... (^_^)

So, well, the day right before the Shiragane event, I got a NEW board. (*joy*) Truly a man with good timing. (^_^)

I bought some shoes, too, and the board was brand new, and so I thought, there will be some seriously intense boarding from here on out, but somehow I've got such an unreasonable schedule. (^^;) And the first storm of spring blew in...

Aah... I really wanna go at least once more...

Oh, before that, my body has to heal, I guess. (^^;)

P.S. When it takes you this long to recover... You truly have become an old man... (bwahahah)


[ those of us who are on the old man's BBS mailing list got a little notice today telling us of a website "renewal," which for japanese websites usually means a redesign, but in this case mostly seems to mean, hey take a look at the vastly improved/photoshopped pics of YOUkun we've got NOW! so i wholeheartedly encourage you to check them out. http://www.you-robots.com/gallery.html ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I hoped for a REAL gallery renewal XDDD
Those are old Darts pics T__T from summer 2006... *cries*

... what is this thing Satan offered him ? O_o

Ally said...

Maou-sama gives expensive gifts. Aiya~

How sweet, but it's got to be frustrating for You. A new board, but a full schedule and back problems! Oh no~

Anonymous said...

aw I wanna be satan's friend as well cause I desperately need new snoboard...lol

雪の華 said...

@vivi-kun: its a snowboard =)
and yea... >.< those are OLD pics... take more pics you old man ;O

and lol I wanna be Satan's friend too... cuz he "gives out generous gifts" bwahaha I'm so vain xD