01 January 2007

[172] I went to a gourmet party!! - 2006/11/08 (Wed)

I went to a meal with Shirota-kun (blog http://ameblo.jp/sirota/). It was the so-called 'Magic Line.' *

Because we hit it off so well last time, we said 'Let's have a meal next time!'
but we hadn't met in quite a while,
and today by chance I had two hours free,
and thought to myself, 'I'd like to invite Shirota-kun over,
but didn't he say he had a TV program to do on Wednesay?'
Then, also by chance, there was a communication, 'I've got a lunch interview for
Wheelchair life info magazine "wawawa," but if you don't mind, you can join us...'

Are you serious? What an amazing coincidence, but... (^^;)

Well, I went, of course, to Nishiazubu.
We ate at a place called 'YunYun' **
where we had their special tenshin ***
that they just introduced last year. (http://r.gnavi.co.jp/a237418/)
This place's tenshin were made from uncooked dough,
and they're particular about not using any preservtives or additives.

Well, they tasted wonderful.
While Shirota-kun gave his interview, a certain someone just ate in silence. (^^;)
Actually, I liked the tenshin quite a lot. Can I just eat all kinds of these one after the other?
I particularly liked the steaming lobster gyoza. It gave me that huffing puffing feeling. (^_^)

Once again it was a feast. It tasted great! (^_^)
We kept talking, and we were truly at ease,
but unforunately, I had work to do, and I had to deny myself some Oolong tea. (T_T)

I want to go to a gourmet party again. (^_^)

P.S. It should be a snap for me to win, but somehow I feel like I lost. (^_^)
Really large...

[ * i'm really not sure if that's right at all, but i can't find any definitions or clues on google, so... (shrug) i'll keeping looking.
** written w/ kanji that literally means "cloud art" the modern pronunciation would be "un-un." written as YunYun, it's got an ancient styling. you should visit the site, it looks like a very relaxing place.
*** tenshin: a chinese snack cake. ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. YunYun could mean Cloud Cloud.. (havent seen the original kanji.. <== too lazy to go dig his blog again..) Tenshin... <== Dim Sum? need to see kanji.