25 January 2007

[193] glassess, glasses... - 2006/11/30 (Thu)

It's been a long while since I bought the Black Frames.
I'm still not too careful about my image. (^_^)

Actually, my weak eyesight is nothing to joke about...

That chart they check your eyes with, whatever it's called,
the guy tells me to hide one eye, like, 'LEFT!' 'RIGHT!'

I wonder how many meters back normal people can see in that situation.
In my case, it's only about 30 centimeters in front of me. (^^;) *
Because of that, my eyesight is so bad that I can't even see the topmost huge symbols...

That's why I'm so jealous of people with 20/20 eyesight.
I wonder what kind of world they see.

Ah- for lives, I put in some contacts,
so I can see everyone's face perfectly! (^_^)

I often hear from people, Doesn't not being able to see put mental strain on you?,
but actually, if I took out my contacts, I'd fall from the stage straight away. (^_^)
Besides, if I couldn't see everyone's smiling faces,
where would I get my energy from... you know?

P.S. Soon, it seems I'll be able to crash,
but first I think I'll take a nice bath. (^_^) Only following my own advice. (bwahahah)



[ * OMG! he's blind~! (^_-) 30 cm is only about 12 inches. ]

No comments: