27 January 2007

[195] ......, - 2006/12/02 (Sat)

It's morning again... (^^;)

I almost forgot to update. (0_0!)

When I practice the songs at home with headphones,
I fail to get ahold of the guitar as I'd like before the end of the song,
and have to start over from the beginning of the song. (^_^) *

Ah- Today in the studio, I learned
about icing down my muscles.
It's apparently quite effective for muscles.

I was admonished to cool down my muscles with an ice pack after excercising,
and supposedly the next day my muscles would be a lot better!

With this advice, muscle pain, too, can be kissed farewell. (^_^)

I'll try it right away after today's rehersal.
Tomorrow, we shall see the results of the live tests. (^_^)

P.S. 2 days left!!!


[ * a? i'm really unsure of this sentence. the way the words are ordered breaks my brain, i'm sorry to say. also, b? i have no idea what he's on about in the P.S.s these days, but i am at least confident on their meaning. ]

No comments: