27 January 2007

[196] Old ma~n... - 2006/12/03 (Sun)

I discovered skin grafting in the studio!!
As a health otaku, I had to try it out straight away! (^_^)

It turns out to be really difficult, though.
If you don't stick it on just right,
it just burns you.

However, if you get it done right, it's not hot at all,
there's just something like, 'kyu~' and it's grafted on. (^^;)

Somehow, the pain in my left arm seems to have abated...
I tried turning my head, and even this much was truly a soothing amount. (^^;)

I'm now icing down my neck...
If this would take the pain away, that would be great.

So I'm begging, ice, please be effective...

P.S. Oops, already tomorrow, huh...
Better shave my whiskers. (^_^)


[ * i think my lack of confidence on that last sentence is mostly unwarrented. i just have no idea what situation he's talking about. didn't they go on tour or something in december? (bad Researcher Meredeth, bad!) it is cute to think about him w/ a 5 o' clock shadow, though, isn't it? ]

No comments: