01 January 2007

[175] Unused treasure... - 2006/11/12 (Sun)

Mmmm, I have no time to take a photo...
Finally, things are changing to autumn colors, though...

Please, take good photos in my stead. (^_^)

But it's gotten remarkably cold lately, hasn't it?
I like it very much, it's the season when you go to the hot springs. (^_^)

Actually, a long time ago, I didn't like hot springs very much
because I immediately got dizzy,
but when I hurt my hip, whenever I went to the springs
the pain that had troubled me until then softened unbelievably,
and so after that, I believe a total slave to hot springs.

Tomorrow, there'll probably be tons of people breaking away to a hot spring...
Nice...

P.S. Lately, colds are spreading like wildfire.
I've been feeling chilly lately, like I'm infected. (^^;)
Everyone take care.

No comments: