27 January 2007

[194] Box Buying!! - 2006/12/01 (Fri)

I got some supplies for the Epic Water Drinking War.
I've sucked down so much Volvic,
I bought a whole case in addition to my usual water.

Of course, when you speak of soft water,
I
drink 3 litres a day of Volvic,
so it's easy after all the Contrex.
Generally, before I got in the bath, during bath, after the bath,
I'll drink 1.5 litres.

Well, it's not a contest to see
who can drink the most water, but still. (^_^)


Before we get into some kind of hideous tiredness contest...
Somehow, even my dry skin is becoming scarce...
Maybe the effects of detox?

Ah- but in my case, I drink a large quantity of coffee,
so the effects of volumes of moisture and so forth aren't too great. (^^;)

The mysterious thing is, I have a terrible time with the water,
but with alchohol, I can drink as much as I like, with out a single mention of 3 litres. (^_^)
3 litres is what, 6 mugs of beer?

Mm... an easy victory. Or rather, I want to drink it... (^_^)
Well, it's fun if you ask me afterwards. (^_^)

P.S. Three days left of crying and smiling!!
Steadily breaking down, the heart and the body. (^_^)
After all, I have no choice by to go as far as I go!!!

No comments: