14 January 2007

[187] For my health... - 2006/11/24 (Fri)

A mountain of supplies...
And with my physical condition not improving in any case. (*bitter smile*)

With it being about a month of trying to drink it all,
well, it's a little soothing, but...

Thanks to the Epic Water Drinking War (3 litres a day),
my cold finally seems to be out,
if not really down!

My annual changing of the seasons fever has shown up and knocked me out. (^^;)

I should just drink some Youmeishuu, * huh. (^_^)

P.S. It seems "bairitsu DON" wasn't well understood... (*looks into the distance*)
Well, I guess... it is kind of old, huh... **


[ * youmeishu is a brand of sake advertised as being good for your health.
** 'bairitsu don' is that thing i was talking about yesterday. it seems to be some kind of old-school slang meaning, 'things aren't getting any better and it's kind of starting to piss me off.' i can see how not being able to turn your head would do that to a guy. anyhow, a) YOU-kun's in his 30s and it's always cool to remember that he's closer to my age than that of my sister, and b) it's nice to know that famous people can be nerdy and date themselves with out-of-fashion slang and still be famous. (^_^) ]

No comments: