28 January 2007

[200] DARTS Shop - 2006/12/06 (Thu)

At long last, I came to Nagoya,
so I paid a visit to the Parco DARTS shop.

I'm always happy to meet the staff after such a long time
whenever I visit Nagoya.
We share our tiredness. (^_^)

And also,
'I know you've got a LIVE tomorrow, but would you do something for me?'
And suddenly, there's a crop of pinky rings. (^_^)

Yeah well, they always help me out. (^_^)

The limited release is on until 12/28,
so if you come to Nagoya Parco, please definitely stop by.
Also, someone will be there
every day from 10am to 9pm

so please come chat with the staff. (^_^)

P.S. When I climed out of the bath and stepped across it, I tripped, stark naked. (^^;)



[note: A? that P.S. bothers me. B? DARTs info to be found here: http://www.h-darts.com/ (lots of pretty pictures.) ]

No comments: