12 January 2007

[181] Errr... - 2006/11/18 (Sat)

Am I getting tired? Are the seasons changing?
Maybe I've got 'a sty'...

Something spicy got in my contact lens,
and so now it feels like there's a thunderstorm in my eyeball.

Of course it's another excuse to eat some sweets... (^_^)

P.S. It got cold all of a sudden, didn't it. I've got to find my winter clothes...
Seems like changing my clothes out for the season is all I do. (^^;)


[note: what's this? posts? OMGs! ... ... ... yeah, i don't really have any excuse that you'd care to hear, but please rest assured that my current time stealing project has to be over on the 17th either way, so i'm hoping i can get back to these. i just found a fancy new tool that should help me translate these things a little faster by reducing my dictionary look-ing-up-ing [english? where?] and i just realized that i'm 58 posts behind. sounds like it's time to get my lazy bum up and translate something, don't you think? ... ... i know it.]

No comments: