14 January 2007

[185] It's not Jomon period pottery - 2006/11/22 (Wed)

It's a camera lens. (^_^)

I learned from my friend and camera buddy,
'Pros use this lens.'
so, with resignation, I jumped in with
'If I wanted to buy one...'

You thought I was complaining before. (^_^)
Honestly, this is completely a situation of throwing pearls before swine...
Welllll, the lens is something I'll have for a lifetime,
and some day I'll use it. (T_T)

Incidentally, the photo from the other day used this same lens.

There was a little excitement, like, 'Oooh, I finally meet that lens.' (^_^)

When winter comes, I'll take pictures of the hot springs and snowboarding, and up on the snowy mountaintops....
Wait, danger danger... Again with the delusions... (^_^)

P.S. Two weeks later... I'm about to blow my fuse. (^^;)

No comments: