30 January 2007

[201] Fried Prawns!! - 2006/12/08 (Fri)

Well...,
When did it become a Nagoya special...?
It's written down in grandiose pub menus
as 'Nagoya's special fried prawns.' (^_^)

Tenmusu, hitsumabushi, mitsukatsu, fried prawns, miso and udon stew, uirou, etc......
Nagoya has a lot of good stuff, huh?
Plus, all of it's tasty!

Actually, as for meals that I like,
tenmusu hits the spot.
But prawns are just my thing, too.

When I ate tenmusu in Nagoya for the first time, it was like I was just born.
I was so moved, like, 'What IS this, it's sooo goood!' (^_^)

Ah- Wouldn't you know it, my stomach was empty.
I just had to eat tenmusu before I went home.

P.S. Of course, I had to turn down DARTS tonight... I'm just knocked out. (^^;)


[ he ordered as follows: (big breath now) rice balls w/ batter-fried shrimp inside, BBQ eel on rice w/ soy sauce, deep-fried pork w/ red miso sauce (an actual nagoya specialty), fried prawns, miso/udon stew and a type of sweet made from rice powder. lord, YOU-kun, where do you put all that? ]

No comments: