01 January 2007

[174] A long time... - 2006/11/11 (Sat)

It's the roadshow! (^_^)

Actually, the other day I got the chance
to see 'World Trade Center'
and personally, it was the only movie I absolutely wanted to see,
so I was forced to go to the late show,
but, while I was able to understand the pros and cons quite well as a human,
well, it was quite good for people like me.

Love, harmony, humans, country,
it made me think about all sorts of things. Also,
it's movies like this that are why I'm always sobbing in the pitch black of the theater. (^^;)

Anyway, for some reason, after seeing 'World Trade Center,'
I remembered 'Backdraft,' the movie in this photo.
It brought to mind this kind of theme of 'mortality.'
Man is such a weak thing, isn't he. It makes you immediately empathetic. (^_^)

Incidentally, one of my friends saw Backdraft,
and was so deeply moved,
that he actually became a firefighter. (^_^)

P.S. My lunch nap was only 10 minutes... Sleepy...

No comments: