03 December 2007

[513] Junk post - 2007/12/04 (Tue)

My latest fad. (^_^) This, it gives you that cheap sweets feeling that I'd rather not discuss. (^_^)

My friend who's from Tokyo said to me, 'I used to eat them way back when. They taste like a small-time candy store.' Or something like that.

I've never had that experience, but this flavor did give me a little bit of an understanding. (^_^) I unconsciously kept eating, one, two, three. (^_^)

Aa... I'm going to meet everybody quite soon...

This flab has absolutely got to stop!! ... (major (^^;))


... For the next three days, I get nothing but water...

Seriously, do not pull any copy catting with good food!!

P.S. My eyes stopped on the 'To the Proprietor' section. Eh... I don't really remember, but I know I was drooling... (bwahahah)

No comments: