13 December 2007

[521] Ooo - 2007/12/14 (Fri)

This is the Takashima limited edition 'Finest Quality Morizou' !! This is some kind of precious stuff...

Actually, the present finally reached my house the other day, and it's an amazing quantity, so we'll see if I can finish it off, little by little.

This alcohol, the list price only is about 5000 yen, but still, for shochu, I think that's a pretty high class price, although with this market, the high premium brands are fetching 3~100,000 yen.

Maaan, thank you thank you. I will pray to you every day. (^_^)

I wanted to start drinking it right that instant, but... As you might expect, I couldn't start drinking at a moment's notice. If I opened it, you'd never hear from me again. (^_^)

Incidentally, the truth is, I'm back at work since yesterday, so there is no drinking. Today my work use Mac had some trouble, just for an instant, but still. (^^;)

I drank about 2 liters of water hoping to recover from my prolonged hangover before I went to bed.

Well then, it's back to rehabilitative work for me. (^_^)


[ thanks to everybody who mentioned my typo the other day. i'm not sure what dtrinking is, but i'm pretty sure that it is not the translation for nomu. (^_^) ]

2 comments:

Ally said...

He's such a lush.

Back at work, aye? Probably some prep for Kouhaku. Hopefully working on new thigs too <3

雪の華 said...

;[ Poor You-kun~ He needs more rest >_<