08 December 2007

[517] A horse? - 2007/12/08 (Sat)

Today is chanko & motsunabe. (^_^) Chanko Wada, we went to. Seriously, it was absurdly delicious. In the excess of tastiness, I unintentionally gulped down some drinks. (^^); Yeah, it's already turned into a gourmet tour. (^_^)

Man~ we were all seriously wiped out. We had more and more chatting, but thanks to that, it was a big success. (^_^) Before I noticed, the hours had trotted past.

A lot of souls were smoking (^_^) but I got a lot of love. Tonight, I shall go to sleep warm and pleased.

Everyone, our long-awaited once in a lifetime meeting, was very relaxed and really quite nice. I could hardly take it anymore, all that bullying. (bwahahah)

Let's have an enjoyable time tomorrow too. And don't overdrink everyone!! (^_^)

P.S. I am absolutely instituting an OFF meeting~ ... I was fired up. (^_^)

No comments: