21 December 2007

[526] Prohibition (^_^) - 2007/12/19 (Wed)

A MegaMac, I finally ate one. (^_^)

Yeah well, really, the size wasn't just a joke. For the first time, one hamburger was enough to fill my stomach. (^_^)

Hey, is that okay to eat in the middle of the night? Actually, I was running around so much during the day that I forgot to eat any meals. (^^;) Aa... Not healthy, huh... (^_^)

This burger, it might be a little intense for a girl. First off, they'd have some trouble getting the massive thing in their mouth, it'd be like a slapstick comedy, to the point where they couldn't eat it.

For the gluttonous among us, I heartily recommend it, though. (^_^)

Well, please savor the huge taste at least once. (^_^) You'll be moved for a while. (^_^)

I wonder how many of these I should have... (bwahahah)


[ does that piece of bacon look like a tongue to anyone else?
--edit: okay, the tongue burger disappeared in shame or something for a while, but it should be back now. let me know if it runs away again. (^_^) ]

3 comments:

雪の華 said...

OMG I was gonna say that picture looks like the burger is sticking out its tongue xDD
tsk tsk tsk~ Someone should really show him the movie "supersize me" =o=

Ally said...

You know, I would say eating huge burgers like that isn't good for you...

But I think he works it all off anyway xD;

Anonymous said...

i dont see the piccy >.>