16 December 2007

[524] Christmas Party - 2007/12/17 (Mon)

Today (yesterday) we had our Christmas party a little early. And the cooking, well... They did promise Chinese cooking. (^_^)

I haven't slept in almost three days, so the shaoxingjiu * surprisingly sent me for a pin. (^_^)

Man, continuing the tradition of China last month, it was also a cayenne pepper meetup. (^^;) It's been a stream of meals lately... (^_^) I was drunk and wide awake all at once. (^_^)

With all this, this pregnant-looking belly would do well with a detox, but oh well. (bwahahah)

It's heart-warming, or rather, my body's on fire. (^_^) It was a whole night of that.

P.S. 'Lily' is good, but 'Human' is nice, too, don't you think? (PR) Eeh, another week has passed since that. Two weeks left in this year!!


[ * chinese rice wine ]

4 comments:

Ally said...

Three days without sleep? Haha, wow.

Lily and Human?

meredeth said...

yeah, i'm not really sure either. i know it's come up in a post of his before, but it was quite some time ago. i think it's some kind of brand name... anybody out there with more knowledge?

Anonymous said...

LOL...I was also wondering...a human?
And three days without sleep...I always wonder how they manage that actually...I can be up 24 a day but no more...than I am walking zombie...and they are still smiling even if they didn't sleep properly for a week like satan-san while touring...gosh!

Kyuuketsuki said...

XD Anyone who can't go 3 days without sleep is weak! *can go for weeks* yes, what is a lily and a human?