05 December 2007

[514] Results Announcement!! - 2007/12/06 (Thu)

To the people who won, my true congratulations. And also thank you to the many people who entered.

Maybe because the theme was so good this time, it was hard to decide which of the photos was better than the others. The skill level steadily climbed as the pictures piled up.

Even though it was just a little, I got to taste the atmosphere of the moment, and this time I tried to make a particular fuss over the presentation of the photographs. To the staff who responded to my annoying request, truly thank you. I'll borrow this space to express my gratitude.

Even when the sunset looks the same every day, the moment captured in a photograph will never come again. The people who participated happened upon the best sunsets and evening suns, didn't they? To the naked eye, it certainly is delightful scenery. Please capture it along with the photographs in the album of your heart.

We await a lot of entries next time, too. Please continue to take good photographs after this, too.

P.S. Photographs and first impressions are once in a lifetime, huh...


[ yay! congrats to everybody who won! and good job everybody who entered, too. i'll get on the contest results probably tomorrow. let's just say 8.30 am - 5 pm? not my ideal hours. (^_^) ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave a comment to say thanks for translating the entries!!! I've been going through all of them for the past few days, and it makes me like You even more :)

Ally said...

I took some wonderful pictures (imho) that I was intent on sending in, however, not having a camera of my own, I can't rely on getting prints easily. Since I never got a full spectrum of what I took to look at I never got any set in.

I should save up and buy myself a good camera. No more of this point-n-shoot stuff. ;_; I want manual functions!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Photo's really are important! I really wish I could of entered, even if I am not that good at photography. Well I hope to enter next time.
Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see all pictures because this one is trully beautiful...shame that I couldn't enter...
xxx