24 December 2007

[532] Hii, Hii, Hoo... - 2007/12/25 (Tue)

When you're in pain, it's the Lamaze method. (^_^)

Also, going to the toilet has become a major event. (^^;) Seriously, being an old man is trouble...

Reluctantly, I had to give up on the live (T_T) but at least I was able to rescue the chicken ham. (^_^) While I was up for a trip to the toilet, I boiled some water, and left the chicken ham as it was (^_^) in the simmering water with a little bit of salt, and then turned off the heat and covered it and waited a few hours until it was cooled, and then it was finished.

To tamper or not to tamper, the Leave it Completely Alone play had the better merits (^_^) and I had some great success with some street photos. (*joy*)

By the way, what are you doing for Christmas? (bwahahah)

Well, at this rate, I'll have to wait about two days. Once I'm able to walk, I'm going straight to the doctor.

If I can rest a day, it'll get better little by little, so everyone be careful.

However, seriously, I've got to do something about my lower back. Standing, sitting, sleeping, they all hurt. I can hold my back pain, and I've experienced not being able to move time and again, but for first timer's, it's pretty frustrating.

When I first had pain like this, I had my cell phone at my bedside, since I couldn't even stretch my hand out it hurt so bad. Plus, when I inevitably trudged over to the bonesetting institution that was right before my eyes and ear from my house, (usually about a minute) they handed over a compress and said, 'Bed rest, three days.' (^^;) That time, with even walking unreasonable in the end, it was about a month until I made a complete recovery. (^^;)

Yeah, this time, I'll behave. Besides the making of the chicken ham. (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, please definitely try the chicken ham challenge. (^_^) It doesn't require much labor, and if it was delicious with the leave it alone play I've been describing, you can't go wrong. Definitely for people without much time!!

P.S. Santa-san... Did you come? (^_^) I bought myself some snow boarding goods. (^_^)


[ also, i just realized his iron chef reference from the other day. between this, lamaze, and his general kookiness, i've become utterly convinced that i must visit his country and undertake the serious task of ninja stalking. (^_^) ]

3 comments:

雪の華 said...

Aaawww~ Satan didn't come to open up presents with him? ;[
@x@ Poor You... Sigh~ 8D I'll volunteer to go to his house and take care of him (bwahahah)

Anonymous said...

he's hurting with basically every movement, but he writes a huge journal entry...what a spaz. <3 LAWL.

Anonymous said...

T.T I know this isn't related to the post, but...that green fluffy thing and the red on ate the daikon T.T *holds a funeral*