10 December 2007

[518] Shime... - 2007/12/10 (Mon)

I drank some. (^_^) Thanks to that, I have a hangover today... Burp... (^_^)

Man~ we were all seriously wiped out. The hours pressed on, and we waited for a while.

As for me, my right hand was completely dry and crackly. (^_^) After that, for two days, I lost about 2 kilos.

Doing handshakes make a good diet, huh? (^_^)

Well, setting the jokes aside,

This time just started, and I was fairly tired, (^_^) things like that, you know, since I was in the midst of meeting them, I was actually really moved.

Everyone's love was firmly transmitted~

Also, thank you everyone for your tributes. (^_^) I have enough shochu for a year and a half. (^_^)

Meeting with me, everyone gave me joy, and I was encouraged by everyone, with them saying, 'Try your hardest!'

Man~ I thought, isn't it the case that I was getting flabby? (^_^) Ah, did somebody pinch me before they went home? (bwahahah)

Even now, look~ (^_^)

Well then well then, in the end, everyone connected to Vivre, the shop managers, Chanko Wada-san, the people of the Chimaera Crew, Hosho-san, and also, everyone who came out special, even those who came out from the neighborhood,

truly, truly, truly thank you.

Let's meet again~

2 comments:

Xof said...

Do we have any idea what he's talking about? All the meeting, greeting and handshakes?

Hugs

x

雪の華 said...

probably some... meeting o_o
I'm pretty sure it's not a fan meet xD *cuz Gakkun just got back from China*