21 December 2007

[528] At the moment, - 2007/12/21 (Fri)

Today's theme ingredient is 'Chicken Ham' !! (^_^)

Man, I haven't been cooking for myself lately, so the other day I used 'Chasiu' for the first time in a long time, but this stuff is really good (^_^) and of course, cooking for myself again felt sooo good, I repented. (^^;) So this time, I'm going to try and prepare Chicken Ham. (^_^)

You might ask, what the heck to you do with Chicken Ham. Prepare → Leave it alone, Boil → Leave it alone, there's a high ration of "leave it alone" plays, (^_^) so even busy, I can make it.

Things that can be delicious, up! If a couple of days pass without even a word, it'll be a declared failure. (^_^)

Speaking of, it'll be New Year's soon. It's been a long time since I've had any New Year's food...

Only ten days left!! in this year~

No comments: