23 December 2007

[531] Merry Christmas... - 2007/12/24 (Mon)

Everyone... The truth is, in the end...

I threw out my back... (^^;)

Oh, you certain person, don't get any ideas, you. (^_^)

Maan, it happened so suddenly. Without any kind of prior warning, the instant I got up from the squat, the pain came with a 'Ping ping!!' ...

Yeah, this Christmas Day, I'll be bedridden. (^_^)

Illumination... I won't be able to go take photos... The Chicken Ham... Left alone even longer... The live... Even if I have to crawl, I want to go, but...

Aah... You might say it's a 'Leave it Alone Play' for myself... (^_^)

For the time being, I'm going to lie down and curl up into a ball and go to sleep.

It's gotten cold, so those of you with back pain should really take care of yourself, please.

Also, please have a lovely Christmas.


Well then well then, from a real old man (^_^) 'Merry Christmas!!'


P.S. Hosho-san's One-san's Shuu-kun. (^_^) Isn't he rediculously cute?


[ certain person!?!?!? oh my lord, imagination, please be still. (^_^) also, the dog's name means Illumination. how perfect! ]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

he...threw out his back. LOL. <3 man that sucks.

yeah. 'certain person'? 8D hmm...

Kyuuketsuki said...

Aww~ Poor You-kun! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Certain person??? XDDD

Ally said...

...

Someone, keep my brain in check please!!! X_X! Egads, is he just trying to egg the fangirls one or what?

Poor guy though. Having yuor back out hurts a lot...

Anonymous said...

...o_O
"certain person" is he talking about who we think he is? Or are we jumping to rather hopeful conclusions lol?
But bless him that really can not be pleasant, and on christmas eve as well. Just curious though, am I being an idiot, but which live is that?

雪の華 said...

certain person ehhhh? 8-D
LOL
>_< poor guy~ bedridden on christmas... I wonder if Satan's gonna come and open presents with him on christmas xDD

Anonymous said...

what's with that certain person???Can someone give me a hint?I probably didn't get it...

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he was talking about the Luna Sea live? It was on 12/24, and it sounds like Gackt went.

Anonymous said...

Gackt is doing a live on New Year's Eve. That's probably what You's talking about. :)