27 December 2007

[534] Presents (^_^) - 2007/12/27 (Thu)

Finally, walking has become feasible. (^_^) After three days, it seems I'm ready for some kind of come-back. Maaan, thank God. (whew)

So, on to snowboarding. (^_^)

I've been using them for for something like four years, my snowboarding boots, but they really hurt my feet a lot. I thought they'd get better if I broke them in, the more I used them, but the other day I finally went out and bought new ones. (^_^)

The season when I bought my earlier boots was all wrong, they didn't have most sizes, and trying to make little compromises on that is no good. Seriously, gliding in pain is hell.

This time, I tried on I don't know how many, and selected the ones that fit my own feet right to a tee. Well, actually, I was aiming for a stylish end product, but without the proper size, there were unexpected expenses, (^_^) so everyone, never compromise on your shoes. Pleasing your feet is the most important.

However, even this world has evolved quite a bit in only a few short years. I sort of accidentally bought a replacement full set. (^^;)

Yeah, properly patient. (^_^) I don't have much longer to go on my current board. (bwahahah)

There's no time in this season, so how many times will I get to go I wonder... I'd like to go at least 10 times. (oh please)

Well then, thank you all for your end of year wishes!!

P.S. There are a lot of makers of snowboards, but if you want a recommendation, it has to be BURTON... They're great! (^_^)

No comments: