01 January 2008

[540] Staying Home for New Years (^_^) - 2008/01/01 (Tue)

Good evening everyone. A wolf in sheep's clothing. (^_^)

When you forget to eat meals, your New Year's Day swifty gets sluggishly witheredey no good. (^_^)

Has anybody already made their first shrine visit of the year? I went with everybody after the New Year's party was over, but I forgot to pull a fortune paper. (^^;) Well, sooner or later, I go to a shrine every year, so it's the enjoyment that counts.

However, it got cold all of a sudden... My beloved kotatsu... I want to curl up at the kotatsu and purr like a cat... And have a mandarin orange. (^_^)

Ha- no way no way, the delusions come quick after New Year's. (^_^)

I should eventualy eat something... (^_^) Wel then, have a good New Year's~

2 comments:

雪の華 said...

8D You-kun purring like a cat ^_^
I'd love to see that lol xP
Happy New Year everyone!

Kyuuketsuki said...

*sings* neko wa kotatsu de marukunaru XD You-kun reminds me of the Yuki song now