14 January 2008

[551] It arrived!! - 2008/01/14 (Mon)

My earnest desire, Wii Fit, has arrived.

Immediately, when I measured on the age scale, how did it end up like that, 45 years... (^^;)

I'm feeling a little obligated to do some firm training. (^_^)

First though, the impression of some light training, this is the perfect fitness tool, it goes beyond a game. (^_^)

With yoga, weight training, aerobic excercises, and a balance game, there is a variety of training options, so even people who abandoned Billy should find this a long-lasting item. I would recommend it even for people who are bad at excercising.

However, weeell, this is really easy to do...
The balance board's preceision is nice, so it's even better training than I'd thought.

Well then well then, I'll have another report another day. (^_^)

2 comments:

雪の華 said...

HAHA~
I remember I was playing my friend's Wii Sports and I did the fitness age, I got 80!!! (O__O;; WELL~~ It's cuz I didn't know how to use the controls =_=)

Kyuuketsuki said...

the lowest i've ever gotten was 27 XD I remember one time i was as old as cha. I think i had gotten all the band members ages in a row or something XD Wii sports is just fun that way