10 January 2008

[548] And another one... - 2008/01/11 (Fri)

Camera friends plus one. (^_^)

Good gracious my brainwashing skills are scary... (^_^)

I'm a Cannon-man, but on this occasion, the brand's not important. For someone who wants to start with SLRs and has a restricted budget, this D40 might be just the right thing. So I say, but with the lens kit, it was about 50,000 yen.

Straight away, despite this freezing weather, I accompanied them out on a picture-taking trial. (^_^)

It's an entry machine, so even serious photography is digestable, and it has plenty of functions, so it was quite a good feeling.

But, if I think about it, I'm surrounded by nothing but Nikons...

We can't loan out and borrow each lenses... (bwahahah)

P.S. I can even handle these things without reading the instruction manuals... (^_^)

2 comments:

雪の華 said...

If You wasn't a guitarist... He would be a camera salesman or a chef xD

Anonymous said...

omg he bought a nikon.
I was like: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOHOO TAFDSDGFSD??!?"
xD~

since I'm also a canon user that surprised me ^^

but i guess nikon is not that bad, mmh..?
lol I read the manual about 3 times before I dared to use my KISS..