24 January 2008

[559] Completely - 2008/01/24 (Thu)

Daily abuse... (^^;) Before I knew it, I was down for the count... (^_^)

Plus, my hips have actually grown since the kick-off two days ago. (^^;) Also, my appetite hadn't diminished even a little.

At least last time, my appetite was damaged. (^_^) After the initial victory, I felt horrible, and I was too busy to have an appetite, but the next day or something, I was off and eating again with gusto. (^_^)

Nevertheless... My body does hurt... (bwahahah) As you would expect with Billy huh... (^_^)

P.S. The new Kiss is out... 12.2 megapixels and 3 inch LCD huuuh... Perfect for people looking to buy a new one! (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so lovely. But more than a little obsessive about his food and weight issues. I've seem him with weight on and with weight off, and personally I think he looks most awesome with weight on. I think he truly does obssess about it--he's not just trying to find stuff to blog about. I think it has a lot to do with unrealistic expectations of body image in Asia. It's really too bad. You-kun is going against his natural body type with all this excessive attention to weight loss and maintaining "a certain size". The truth is, he's a big guy--not just in height but also in bone structure--and this body type is *supposed* to be filled out. Weight looks very good on him, makes him look big and strong. He needs to relax and just enjoy his food. He's busy and active enough that he doesn't need to exercise excessively. What he considers to be "fat" (or as he so cutely put it, "pregnant") is just not realistic for his body.