07 January 2008

[546] Huffy Custard - 2008/01/08 (Tue)

It's been a while since I had curry. (^_^) A whole panful... (^^;)

Cooking for myself lifestyle, START, for the moment, Curry days. (^_^)

Really, curry is good though. Without curry and ramen, I couldn't live. (^_^)

It was brown rice, so I sort of ended up with two platefuls and ate it all up. (bwahahah)

And, for the obligatory desert, Morozoff pudding, let's eat! (^_^) Delicious, as ever... (*joy*)

I'd better find that Wii Fit, and fast!!

P.S. I went into town, but there wasn't a Wii Fit to be found for sale anywhere... Does anybody have any metropolitain sale information? (^_^) I'll search a little more.

1 comment:

雪の華 said...

I could get it and send it to him xD
Hehe~
You-kun needs an audience for his excellent cooking *raises hand*(well~ i suppose it's excellent xD not that i've tried it >_>)