06 January 2008

[544] Ah- I forgot... - 2008/01/06 (Sun)

I forgot to use the stock I'd laid up for New Years. (^_^)

Kubota Banju, you know, it's pretty common, but it is tasty and really easy to drink. Well, the cose is pretty extreme, but (^^;) I would definitely recommend it for women. Of course, cold. (^_^) Warmed Banju is a little rich. (^_^)

Until now, I've been continuing to drink shochu, and when you drink Japanese sake over and over again, there's a bit of a danger (^^;) that you'll start not to like it. (^_^)

But, you know, with warm sake, you end up completely drunk right away, but after about two hours, you're completely over it, so if you think about it, it's pretty convenient stuff. (^_^)

Get drunk and get home all in the same day. (^_^)

P.S. Next time, I should have the shochu warm, too... (^_^)

No comments: