16 January 2008

[552] Violent Cold!! - 2008/01/16 (Wed)

It is really cold...

On a day like this, it's good to sweat it out with the Wii. (^_^) I thought it would be just simple motion, but even after only 30 minutes of play, I'm seriously sweating.

If you do it steadily, you'll increase your training options, so the motivation is high.

Yoga turns out to be more effective and it feels more effective on my body than I though, so I've gotten a little interested in real yoga outside of the game. (^_^)

For the time being, I'll do my daily routine (^_^) and quickly dominate all the menu options.

Well then well then, after a nice hip-bath to warm the body, please get to bed.
If the heating isn't effective, you'll get chilly, so please take care so you don't get a cold.

1 comment:

雪の華 said...

HAHA~~
YOU... doing yoga O_O
that would be interesting to watch ;)