02 January 2008

[541] Fuji is nice, huh. (^_^) - 2008/01/02 (Wed)

I was on my way to some hot springs for a minute. (^^;)

Hot springs are amazingly potent. One visit and the pain is so much better.

With this, I can even go snowboarding, eh. (^_^)

By the way, did everyone survive the 'New Year's Flab' alright? (^_^) I was looking pregnant, as usual... (^_^)

Well, we let ourselves go around New Year's, so let's all use our brains the rest of the year. (^_^)

This year, with my back, I will diligently train. Finally say sayonara to this pregnant 'flab'... I hope. (bwhahah)

Oh, speaking of, I'm hungry. (^_^) Well then well then~

2 comments:

雪の華 said...

Aaawww~ Come on...! He can never get fat =_= and his so called "flab" is not even noticeable (not that I've seen it xD but still~ hes like a stick =o=)

Anonymous said...

true...I would love to see skinny You looking pregnant...

aaaw...I so need those hot springs as well...my back hurts too