06 January 2008

[543] M, Moai??? - 2008/01/04 (Fri)

When I went to the convience store with my friend, on the way back, they suddenly handed over a store bag, saying, 'Yeah, it's a present.'

With a What? So suddenly? 'I only bought it because it's something that looked interesting,' they said, and I looking inside timidly.

Is that some kind of Moai? (^_^) *

Besides of which, why there was a Moai at a convenience store... Well, a friend who buys that without any hesitation and gives it away is a friend indeed.

Thinking it was some kind of joke, when I finally tried using the thing (^_^) tissues came out of the nose! (^_^)

But, if you look at it in the middle of the night, it looks a little scary... (^_^)

P.S. It's amazing I can't stop with the hot sake... (^_^) It's completely become my night cap. (^_^)


[ * a moai being those statues on easter island.
edit: DEMON TYPOS!!! (>_<)!! ]

3 comments:

雪の華 said...

OMG that thing is hilarious xDDDD

Ally said...

Couple of typoes. It should be timidly and you got Moai as Maoi. xD

...I'm so freaked out. One of my good friends has that exact tissue box holder. My friends and I have always commented on how freakin' weird it it...

O_o;

Kyuuketsuki said...

XD You didn't get all the typos. 'one the way back' the first word should be 'on', should it not? XD
~Moai statue tissue box...odd XD I think I'd be scared of it, too!